rememberme
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» What to put in an introduction
I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:45 pm by Gummy

» I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto!
I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm by Gummy

» The Official Rules
I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm by Gummy

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto!

Go down

I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto! Empty I am Skippito, slayer of the great Bumblebeeto!

Post by Gummy Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi! I'm Skippy, your friendly neighborhood administrator. Cool I deal with anything and everything pertaining to the site. This includes all of those pesky rule breakers, so if you come across any of them you can tell me and I'll deal with the problem ASAP.

Anyway, the whole point of an introduction is to talk about your hobbies and interests and stuff, right? So let's get to it! Very Happy

I really like to write. Writing stories is my numero uno hobby (more about that later). I also like to read, draw, sing, and sometimes play piano. I enjoy doing childish things like make my ridiculously large (by my mom's standards) collection of stuffed animals talk to me. Speaking of which, I have a Skippyjon Jones plushy as well as a plushy of his bumblebee pinata!

I have two cats named Sweepy and Wickett, a dog named Lili, about a hundred fish, and a newt named Charmander. I also have two annoying little brothers who act like it's their job to get on my nerves.

I am really quiet in real life, but all of my friends know how crazy I am. I don't really wear as much make-up as most girls my age do, but I have to wear a little when I go out to restaurants so that the waiter won't ask me if I want a kid's menu and some crayons. I think I'm 5'2", but I'm not really sure. I just know I'm short and people always make fun of me for it.

I listen to all sorts of music, but my favorites are country, music that is slightly indie/folk (like Ingrid Michaelson), and rock/metal. I know, it's a very weird mix of genres. Wink

I don't watch much T.V. I think it rots your brain. My mom makes me and my brothers and my dad eat nothing but organic foods. That means no sodas, and candy is an occasional treat. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, that's me! ^-^ If you want to know anything else, just ask! But don't be creeperish....
Gummy
Gummy
Admin

Female

https://rememberme.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum